Forensic Services Director, Gary Huestis
EnCase Certified Examiner
Gary is a licensed Private Investigator, a Certified Data Recovery Professional (CDRP), and a Member of InfraGard. Gary education includes:
- Computer Forensics training on EnCase software with Cyber Evidence and Guidance Software
- Computer Forensics training on Forensics Toolkit software with Acquisition Data and Access Data
- Computer Forensics training on first responder and drive acquisitions with Cyber Evidence
- Data Recovery training with InfoSec Institute
- Member of SHACS (Sam Houston Association of Computer Scientists).
Gary has performed hundreds of forensic investigations on a large array of cases. Cases have included Theft of Data/Intellectual Property,Non-Compete Enforcement, Disputes in Mergers and Acquisitions, Identification of Data Centric Assets, Criminal Charges, and network damage assessment. Gary has been the lead investigator in over 200+ cases that have been before the courts.